Submitting Your 3D Print
3D Printing Policy
- The estimated print time must not exceed 2 hours.
- The 3D printer may be used for lawful purposes only. Patrons will not be permitted to use the printer to create objects that are:
- Prohibited by local, state or federal law.
- In violation of another's intellectual property rights; for example, materials that are subject to copyright, patent or trademark protection.
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous or poses an immediate threat to the wellbeing of others.
- No object that may function as a weapon, or a part of weapon.
- Obscene or otherwise inappropriate items for the library environment.
- The library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
- The library is not responsible for the subsequent safety of any item made with Library Makerspace equipment.