Be a weekly winner! Each Tuesday, we will post a different contest for teens to enter and get a chance to win prizes!
This Week's Contest (Week of January 12 and Week of January 19)
MakerTeen @ Home Kit Photo Contest
Have you tried our MakerTeen @ Home kits yet? Did you do another MakerTeen @ Home kit last year and would like to share? Request a kit, take a photo of your finished project or your project in progress, and submit it to us! Your photo will be featured on the library website, and you have a chance to win a $10 gift card.
How To Enter
- Send us a digital copy of your photo (.jpg, .png, or .tif format) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please use "Weekly Contest" as the subject of your email.
- Include your full name, grade, and school in the body of the email.
- Entries must be submitted by Monday at 11:59pm to qualify for the previous week's contest.
Weekly Contest Guidelines
- Participants may only submit one entry per weekly contest.
- Contests are open to teens in grades 6-12 who reside in the Twin Cities area.
- Ramsey County Library (RCL) reserves the right to determine what entries are appropriate for each contest.
- For photo contests, submitted photos must be the original work of the participant. No logos/watermarks.
- By entering any of our contests, you grant RCL permission to exhibit your photo(s) in the Library, display it on the Library website, and use it on publicity releases.
- First names of winners may be published on the library website and/or social media.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- Unless stated otherwise, prizes are $10 gift cards. Gift cards will be mailed to winners via USPS.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.