Using yarn, a tapestry needle, and plastic canvas, learn basic stitching techniques to craft your own inventions! An instructional video will walk participants through stitching a bookmark and small treasure chest.
For children in GRADES 3-5.
This kit includes:
- Stitches & String: Introduction and Instructions
- Stitches & String: Templates for Bookmark and Treasure Chest
- Stitches & String: Recommended Reading
- Stitches & String: Bookmarks Video
- Stitches & String: Treasure Chest Video
- Two sheets of plastic canvas
- Two tapestry needles of different sizes
- Four skeins of yarn
This program is funded with money from the Friends of the Ramsey County Libraries.