Join ArtStart artist Brittany Reif-Wenner and make your own bee-utiful Flower Head Piece using re-use materials from ArtScraps!
For children in grades 1 - 5.
This kit includes:
- Spring Flower Head Piece Contents
- Spring Flower Head Piece Directions
- Shiny long roll of paper
- Long skinny piece of paper
- Yellow paper with the outline of a bee
- Small shiny piece of paper with the bee's wings
- Glittery (mylar) piece of paper
- Small white square paper with a flower
- Stack of colored paper
- Paper with the 3 flowers
- Tissue paper
- Long natural colored strings
- Crafts from Recycled Materials: Book List
This program is funded with money from Minnesota Arts & Cultural Heritage Fund.
Click here to tell us what you think!
This program is offered in partnership with ArtStart.