Make your own wooden fidget without using any glue or nails! Add color with markers or paint, or leave your fidget plain. Once it's all together, make those gears spin!
For children in GRADES K-5.
This kit includes:
- Spinning Gears: Cover Sheet
- 1 Ugears Fidget model kit
- Written and visual instructions for your fidget
- Spinning Gears: Video, opens a new window
- Booklist to keep your mental gears spinning
Additional items you may want to use:
- Washable markers
- Colored pencils
- Something stiff to help push out the small pieces like a spoon or unsharpened pencil
This program is funded with money from the Friends of Ramsey County Libraries.