Get the current issues of some of your favorite magazines – no waiting, no due dates. You can read digital versions of Newsweek, National Geographic, Martha Stewart Living, and many more popular titles. Electronic magazines take the reading experience beyond the limits of paper through intuitive navigation, keyword article searching, and interactive rich media elements such as audio and video.
RBdigitalopens a new window provides a quick and easy way for Library customers to read electronic magazines on any internet-enabled device.
- Click here to find out how to get started with RBdigitalopens a new window.
- Click here for an alphabetical list of the Library's RBdigital magazine titles.
Borrowing and Renewal Policies:
- Metro area public library cardholders registered with Ramsey County Library may check out RBdigital e-magazines.
- There are no limits on the number of issues that can be checked out or the number of individuals who can have the same issue checked out simultaneously.
- E-magazines stay in your Ramsey County Library RBdigital account until you delete them.
- When you visit the library’s RBdigital site, only the current issue of each magazine is available. Visit the site each week to check out every issue of a weekly magazine.
- E-magazines can be viewed online on the Library's public internet computers.
- E-magazines can be downloaded onto an internet-enabled device with the RBdigital app.