RBdigital is Ramsey County Library’s source for 3500+ downloadable audiobook titles. Get started by creating a RBdigital account and going through the step-by-step online tutorial. Make sure you have the latest version of the RBdigital Media Manager downloaded on your PC or Mac. iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users can download the free RBdigital app.
RBdigital Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you from Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm (Central).
Patron Support is available via phone: (877-77-AUDIO / 877-772-8346)
Patron Support is available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Borrowing and Renewal Policies:
- Metro area public library cardholders registered with Ramsey County Library may check out RBdigital e-audiobooks.
- A maximum of 10 e-audiobooks can be checked out at a time.
- e-audiobooks can be checked out for a maximum of 21 days.
- e-audiobooks may be renewed one time for a period of 7 days, and can be checked out again if available when the checkout period ends.
- Multi-access titles may be checked out to an unlimited number of simultaneous users.
- Single-access titles may be checked out to one user at a time. If a single access title is checked out, a request for the title may be placed. Request limit is five items.
- e-audiobooks cannot be downloaded to the Library's publicly used computers.