Want to add a little pop to your cards? Learn how to make two different types of pop-up cards.
For children in grades 2 - 5.
This kit includes:
- Pop-Up Cards Cover Sheet
- Pop Card Kit Instructions with Templates
- 2 Template Pages (one for the Bees and Ladybug and One with a cupcake)
- 1 Glue Stick (one per family)
- 4 Card Stock (1/2 sheets pre-cut)
- 3 Sheets of Regular Paper (1 White, 1 Red, 1 Yellow)
- Pop-Up Cards Video
- Pop-Up Cards: Book List
Tools You'll Need from Home:
- Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
This program is funded with money from the Friends of the Ramsey County Libraries.