April is National Poetry Month! Celebrate by playing with words, making a poem spinner, and meeting Minnesota poet Laura Purdie Salas.
For children in grades 1 - 5.
This kit includes:
- Poetry in a Bag: Cover Sheet
- 5 Styrofoam cups
- Equation Poem Activity Sheet
- Magnifying glass - to study your pinecone
- Sidewalk chalk - to help you share your poetry with the world
- Poetry in a Bag: Book List
- Poetry in a Bag: Video, opens a new window
This program is funded with money from the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Tell us what you think here!