RBdigital e-audiobooks have moved to OverDrive's Libby app. Learn more, opens a new window about how to manage your RBdigital content during the transition.
OverDrive is a collection of downloadable e-books and e-audiobooks. Libby is a free, one tap reading app from OverDrive where you can borrow and enjoy digital content from Ramsey County Library.
For details on what devices work with OverDrive / Libby, and how to download items, click here, opens a new window.
Patron Support is available through the OverDrive website or the Libby app.
Borrowing and Renewal Policies:
- Metro area public library cardholders registered with Ramsey County Library may check out e-books and e-audiobooks through OverDrive / Libby.
- A maximum of 15 titles can be checked out at a time.
- e-Books and e-audiobooks can be checked out for 7, 14, or 21 days.
- e-Books and e-audiobooks can be renewed. A Renew option will appear on your Loans page three days before the item expires, as long as there are no requests on that title.
- If a title is checked out, a request for the title may be placed. Request limit is 15 items.
- e-Books and e-audiobooks cannot be downloaded to the Library's publicly used computers.