As part of the library's modified services, we are pleased to offer select library computer and technology classes remotely using Zoom communication software.
Click the following link to access Computer and Tech Classes offered remotely via Zoom.
Register online by clicking the class title or by calling 651-724-6001 (press #2). You must provide a valid email address to participate.
Zoom Instructions for Class Participants
1. You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone, with speaker or headphones and an Internet/WIFI connection.
2. Prior to class, you will receive an email from the library with additional instructions including a link (or URL) that you will use to enter the class.
3. At the start time of your class, simply click the link in your invitation email, or paste it in a new Browser window.
If joining from a mobile Device
If you are joining from a mobile device (Android smartphone/tablet, Apple iPhone/iPad) then it will simply prompt you to download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app from the App/Play Store.
If joining from a computer
When entering a Zoom class for the first time from a computer you will need to download a small application file.
4. You have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking on "Test Computer Audio." Once you are satisfied that your audio works, click on "Join audio by computer."
5. You will then enter a virtual waiting room until the instructor invites you into the class.