Ramsey County is committed to providing efficient, effective and equitable operational approaches during the COVID-19 pandemic. Modified services at Ramsey County Library began Monday, March 23 and are outlined below.
- Ramsey County Library buildings are closed to the public.
- Curbside services are available at the following three locations. Services are strictly adhering to all public health guidelines to ensure the safety of residents and staff. Please call ahead to schedule for a hold pickup.
- RCL - Maplewood, 651-724-6003, Press 3
- RCL - Roseville, 651-724-6001, Press 3
- RCL - Shoreview, 651-724-6006, Press 3
Monday - Thursday 10am-9pm
Friday - Saturday 10am-5pm
If you have items on hold at Mounds View, New Brighton, North St. Paul or White Bear Lake, call those libraries during business hours to have items transferred to one of the pickup locations.
- Home Delivery is available for residents of suburban Ramsey County who meet one of the following eligibility requirements: an individual over the age of 60; an individual who is self-quarantining due to COVID-19; or an individual with a health, transportation, or disability barrier that precludes them from using curbside pickup service. For more information and to enroll in the Home Delivery program, please call RCL – Roseville at 651-724-6001, Press 2.
- Library materials may be returned at all locations. Returns are not required at this time. Due dates have been extended and no overdue charges will accrue.
- A Library account providing instant access to electronic resources may be obtained by calling 651-724-6001.
- Reference, tech help and reader’s advisory services are available by email and phone.
- Virtual programs will be available to the public to enjoy at home.
- Join us Monday and Friday at 10:30 a.m. for Family Storytime and Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. for Baby Storytime on Facebook Live!opens a new window
- Libraries in Maplewood, Roseville and Shoreview will be drop off sites for other county services. Please do not place the following in the document boxes:
- Cash Payments
- Child Support Payments
- Library Materials
- Gun Permit Applications
- City of Saint Paul Documents
- Court Documents
- Libraries in Maplewood, Roseville and Shoreview are offering printing services. They will print:
- Tax Documents
- Social Service Applications
- Online Forms
- Website Information
Contact one of these three libraries by phone, or send an email, to access this service.
We will keep you informed as new information is available. In the meantime, important public health information can be found at ramseycounty.us/coronavirusopens a new window.
Thank you for understanding.
You may get help from a librarian by email or by calling 651-724-6100.