Ramsey County is committed to providing efficient, effective and equitable operational approaches during the COVID-19 pandemic. Modified services at Ramsey County Library are outlined below.
Attention: Effective Monday, July 27th:
RCL – Roseville only: Starting July 27, grab and go service will be available. Patrons will have access to request shelves and self-checkout stations only. Curbside service will be discontinued. Browsing access to other library materials is not available.
Visitors entering a Ramsey County Library are required to wear face coverings, and will be provided a disposable mask if they do not have one.
- Ramsey County Library buildings are closed except for services by appointment listed below.
The Libraries in Maplewood, Roseville and Shoreview are now offering computer access by appointment. Click to learn more.
- All libraries (except Roseville) offer curbside pickup of holds. Click to learn more.
- All libraries (except Roseville) offer curbside pickup of printed materials. Click to learn more.
- Home Delivery is available for residents of suburban Ramsey County who meet one of the following eligibility requirements: an individual over the age of 60; an individual who is self-quarantining due to COVID-19; or an individual with a health, transportation, or disability barrier that precludes them from using curbside pickup service. For more information and to enroll in the Home Delivery program, please call RCL – Roseville at 651-724-6001, Press 2.
- Library materials may be returned at all locations. No overdue charges will accrue for time being.
- A Library account providing instant access to electronic resources may be obtained by calling 651-724-6001.
- Reference, tech help and reader’s advisory services are available by email and phone.
Virtual programs will be available to the public to enjoy at home.
- Join us Monday and Friday at 10:30 a.m. for Family Storytime and Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. for Baby Storytime on Facebook Live!, opens a new window
- Libraries in Maplewood, Roseville and Shoreview will be drop off sites for other county services. Please do not place the following in the document boxes:
- Cash Payments
- Child Support Payments
- Library Materials
- Gun Permit Applications
- City of Saint Paul Documents
- Court Documents
- Ramsey County Community Career Labs are available at the libraries in Maplewood and Roseville. Labs provide services for COVID-19 impacted job seekers by reservation. Learn more.
- Please be advised: We are not quarantining materials that are returned to the library. If you have concerns, consider washing your hands after handling or quarantine your materials at home before handling.
We will keep you informed as new information is available. In the meantime, important public health information can be found at ramseycounty.us/coronavirus, opens a new window.
Thank you for understanding.
You may get help from a librarian by email or by calling 651-724-6100.