Modified Library Services
During Your Visit
Ramsey County is committed to providing efficient, effective and equitable operational approaches during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Due to an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in Ramsey County, and new recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, cloth face coverings (masks) are now required in county facilities. Free mask are available at county buildings for visitors who need them. Learn more., opens a new window
- Please be advised: We are not quarantining materials that are returned to the library. If you have concerns, consider washing your hands after handling or quarantine your materials at home before handling.
Please stay home if you are sick. Thank you for your cooperation.
Current Services by Location
All locations are open for the following services:
- Pick up requested items.
- Browse library materials.
- Check out books, DVD, music and more.
- Copy, scan and print.
- Return library items.
- Get a library card.
- Brief reference transactions.
- Newspapers to read.
- Spaces to sit and read and study.
- Public computing.
The following services are not available:
- Meeting room access.
- Most in-person programming.
- Most children's play items.