Using including supplies, make an open-ended kaleidoscope called a teleidoscope! Once you build your teleidoscope, use it to explore your world! What kinds of patterns and designs can you see?
For children in GRADES K-2.
This kit includes:
- Discover Teleidoscopes: Introduction and Instructions
- Discover Teleidoscopes: Recommended Reading
- Teleidoscope tube
- Plastic reflective mirror
- Colorful paper to look at with your teleidoscope
- Little treasures to look at with your teleidoscope
- Blank paper to make you own cool designs
This program is funded with money from the Friends of the Ramsey County Libraries.