Enjoy the winter season with Karen Tan of Creative Pastels. You will create a snowy, winter landscape and then learn how to draw a penguin. This kit includes two videos released at 7:00 pm on Facebook Live, opens a new window December 22 and 29, and will later be accessible on this webpage.
For children in GRADES 2 - 5.
This kit includes:
- Creative Pastels: Instructions
- 2 sheets of black paper, one for each session
- 1 bag of 12 oil pastels
- Creative Pastels: Book List
- How to Draw a Penguin Family Video, opens a new window
- How to Draw a Winter Starry Night Video, opens a new window
This program is funded with money from the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Tell us what you think here, opens a new window!