Beginning Tuesday, June 2, Ramsey County Library offers computer access by appointment at the libraries in Maplewood, Roseville and Shoreview. Appointments are for computer use only.
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, call 651-266-8500. This appointment line is answered Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30. p.m.
To reach a scheduler after 4:30 p.m. on weekdays and on weekends, call a library to book an appointment.
- Maplewood - 651-724-6068
- Roseville - 651-724-6001
- Shoreview - 651-486-2309
Appointments will be taken up to seven days in advance. They are available at the following times:
- One-hour long appointments between 8:30-3 Monday through Friday
- Two-hour long appointments at 6pm Monday through Thursday, 10am and 2pm Saturday, and 2pm Sunday
Please do not make a computer appointment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Sneezing or runny nose
- Headache or body aches and pains
- Known exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19
Arriving at Your Appointment
Please wait in the designated entrance location and practice social distancing. Visitors entering a Ramsey County Library are required to wear face coverings, and will be provided a disposable mask if they do not have one.
During Your Appointment
- Patrons may have one other person accompany them as needed. Each individual must be capable of maintaining social distancing.
- Limited complimentary printing services will be available. If you need a computer only for printing, please consider calling to request your print materials for curbside pickup.
- The library collection will not be available for browsing, but you may call to request materials.
- Covered drinks will be allowed in the computer space, but not food.