The cloudLibrary is available to you on your computer or mobile device! For details on what devices work with cloudLibrary e-books, and how to download them, visit the Readers App page on the cloudLibrary , opens a new windowwebsite or go to https://ebook.yourcloudlibrary.com/library/RamseyCL/Featured, opens a new window
Borrowing and Renewal Policies:
- Ramsey County Library card holders may check out cloudLibrary e-books.
- A maximum of 15 e-books can be checked out at a time.
- e-books are checked out for 21 days.
- e-books may not be renewed, but can be checked out again if available when the checkout period ends.
- If a title is checked out, a request for the title may be placed. Request limit is 25 items.
- e-books cannot be downloaded to the Library's publicly used computers.