Learn to make several different types of friendship bracelets, including jellyfish bracelets, macrame bracelets, and finger loop braids.
For children in GRADES 2-5. This kit may be appropriate for children in K-1 with help.
This kit includes:
- Braids, Loops & Knots Cover Page
- Written instructions for the bracelet patterns
- Several colors of embroidery floss
- 1 jellyfish braid loom per child
- A piece of yarn for the finger loop braids
- Braids, Loops & Knots Book List
From home you will need:
- Something sturdy like a table leg
This program is funded with money from the Friends of Ramsey County Library.