Bookawocky: My Summer Library Experience
June 6 - August 16
Get reading with Bookawocky, Ramsey County Library’s 2015 Summer Reading Program!
All you have to do is read a book and tell us what you think of it. Enter book reviews online with the super easy form at www.bookawocky.org.
Write book reviews for a chance to win the weekly prize drawing of gift cards from Target and Barnes & Noble, as well as pairs of state fair tickets. At the end of summer, every review enters you into our grand prize drawing to win one of seven $50 visa cards. *
*Please note: The Summer Reading Program is not competitive. Not all activities and prizes are appropriate for
children under five years old. Some coupons may have age limits. All prizes available while supplies last.
The Summer Reading Program is sponsored by the Friends of the Ramsey County Libraries and Metropolitan Library Service Agency (MELSA), with additional contributions from Minnesota State Fair and Culver's Family Restaurants.
Summer is your chance to read what you want and Bookawocky.org is here to help!
What can I do on Bookawocky.org?
- Sign Up: Sign up with your library card number. This helps the library contact you when awarding prizes. If you don’t have a library card, you can enter 123456789 in that field.
- Get Book Recommendations: Check out the Explore Books page to discover new books recommended by other summer readers.
- Build a Book Stack: Track how many books you have read on the My Books page and watch your bookshelf fill up.
- Rate and Review Books: Write reviews and rate books 1 – 5 stars to share with other site users.
- Earn Badges: You can earn badges for everything you do on this site and for participating at your library this summer.
Bookawocky.org is brought to you by the Metropolitan Library Service Agency (MELSA) and the eight metro public library systems: Anoka County Library, Carver County Library, Dakota County Library, Hennepin County Library, Ramsey County Library, Saint Paul Public Library, Scott County Library and Washington County Library.